Why Cranney Companies:
Cranney Companies, Inc., a 31 year old growing North Shore contracting company. Our company reputation has been built on quality, dedicated customer service, reliability and trust. If you are a team player, a self-starter, have a professional attitude, great attention to detail, and the requirements we would be interested in reviewing your resume.
We are a great company to work for, offering excellent salaries and benefits. We are committed to your advancement, success, continuing education and growth.
As a Commercial Electrical Apprentice you will provide quality to licensed electrician for installation and maintenance of electrical systems.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Works with licensed electrician to perform repairs and replacement of all electrical installations.
- Perform all work consistent with current national, state and electrical codes as applicable.
- Perform all work in a quality and timely fashion under the direct guidance of a licensed electrician.
- Assist the electrician while learning the correct installation and troubleshooting of boilers, fire alarms, motor control assemblies and standard data and telephone systems.
- Maintain perpetual inventory of electrical supplies and tools in company vehicle.
- Foster and maintain professional relationships with business clients and fellow workers to meet or exceed our expected customer service commitment.
- Instruct, train and direct less experienced employees such as newer apprentices. If you are unsure, direct questions to licensed electrician.
- Accept and request increasing levels of responsibility.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience.
- Must be in school actively pursuing electrical license.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and transportation.
- Must be able to lift, move and carry 50 lbs.
- H.S. diploma or equivalent.
- Must have a mechanical aptitude and good math skills.
- Medical – Individual Health – 100% Company paid
- 401(k) with match
- Short Term Disability – Company paid
- Life Insurance – Company paid
- Paid Vacation
- 9 Paid Holidays
- Training & Professional Development
If you have what it takes to join the Cranney team Click Apply above to start the process.