Cranney Companies is a 35-year-old growing North Shore service company. We keep on growing because we only hire the best, and our customers love us for it! We inspire ongoing training and education. People often come to us looking for a job; they stay with us because they find a fulfilling career!
We are a great company to work for, offering excellent salaries and benefits. If you are a team player, a self-starter, have a professional attitude with great attention to detail we would love to speak with you!
We’re looking for an exceptional residential dispatcher to help us achieve profitable revenue.
As a dispatcher, you will work as part of a dynamic and passionate team to ensure desired sales metrics. You will match the right technician to every job, helping achieve the company’s financial goals.
- Evaluate customer calls and assign the best technician to each service appointment.
- Meet daily revenue and sold-hour goals by prioritizing the most urgent and profitable calls.
- Relay accurate information to technicians, ensuing proficient, quality customer experiences.
- Update customers throughout the day on the technician’s progress.
- Manage the whereabouts and needs of every technician in the field.
- Record the results of each service call and create report summaries for senior management.
- Provide outbound calls to clients to ensure the schedule is full every day.
- Be professional and establish customer rapport, encouraging repeat business.
- Respond to customer requests, resolving issues and promoting the brand.
- Participate in training to boost sales and ensure quick, accurate dispatch of incoming orders.
- Miscellaneous duties as assigned
- Proven track record in customer service.
- IT competent; good typist and proficient with phone systems.
- Highly organized with exceptional follow-through abilities.
- Strong verbal and written communications.
- Passionate about Cranney Home Services and loves the brand.
- Ability to build trust, diffuse conflict and hold others accountable.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent is a plus.
- Engaging personality that blends well with a fast-paced, goal-driven environment.
- Competitive individual contributor who also loves to win as a team.
- Highly motivated, flexible and great attitude on life.
- Knowledge of the construction industry including HVAC, Plumbing and Electrical is a plus.
*Requirements representative of those met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job
- Must be able to stand, or sit for extended periods of time; walk, reach, kneel, crouch, or crawl; climb; and balance.
- Lifting and/or moving up to 35 pounds and occasionally lifting and/or moving up to 50 pounds.
What Cranney Companies Offers You:
- Paid Vacation Time Off
- Paid Holidays Off
- 401K with Match
- Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Flexible spending Accounts
- Excellent Working Environment
- Great Team of co-workers