Cranney Companies is a 35-year-old growing North Shore service company. We keep on growing because we only hire the best, and our customers love us for it! We inspire ongoing training and education; our customers will rave about you and specifically request to speak with you. People often come to us looking for a job; they stay with us because they find a fulfilling career!
We are a great company to work for, offering excellent salaries and benefits. If you are a team player, a self-starter, have a professional attitude with great attention to detail we would love to speak with you!
Our company is seeking a friendly and outgoing person to join our team! Performing a wide range of services – incorporating interpersonal skills and administrative support, your position will serve as the key role to ensure customer retention and revenue growth.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Taking inbound and making outbound calls to clients and converting them into booked appointments.
- Deliver call scripts with an authentic cadence; be clear, compelling & personable.
- Respond to internet service requests and update multiple databases as needed.
- Respond to client requests, resolving issues and promoting our brand.
- Be professional and establish client rapport, encouraging repeat business.
- Work independently while displaying efficient problem-solving skills.
- Participate actively in all formal exercises and on-the-job training.
- Contact customers to inform them of the Technician’s estimated time of arrival.
- Understand how to create a schedule and capably use available dispatch software.
- Various administrative tasks as assigned.
- College degree preferred and/or at least 2-4 years of related experience in customer service or related field.
- Must possess strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Have a positive “can do” attitude.
- Possess solid basic math skills.
- Knowledge of the construction industry including HVAC, Plumbing and Electrical is also a plus.
- Ability to master new software and programs when needed.
- Be pro-active, flexible & reliable.
- Competitive wages and incentive plans available
- Health / Dental
- 401(k) with match
- Short Term Disability – Company paid
- Life Insurance – Company paid
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Training & Professional Development
*Requirements representative of those met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job
- Must be able to stand, or sit for extended periods of time; walk, reach, kneel, crouch, or crawl; climb; and balance