Why Cranney Companies:
Cranney Companies, Inc., a 31 year old growing North Shore contracting company. Our company reputation has been built on quality, dedicated customer service, reliability and trust. If you are a team player, a self-starter, have a professional attitude, great attention to detail, and the requirements we would be interested in reviewing your resume.
We are a great company to work for, offering excellent salaries and benefits. We are committed to your advancement, success, continuing education and growth.
Provide quality support, installation and maintenance of electrical infrastructure within client locations. May also participate in the evaluation and design of client jobs.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Works under the direction of the foreman/division supervisor to perform layout, construction, assembly, repairs and replacement of all electrical installations.
• Perform all work consistent with current national, state and electrical codes as applicable.
• Perform work in a quality and timely fashion.
• Instruct, train and direct less experienced employees such as apprentices.
• Perform the installation and troubleshooting of boilers, fire alarms, motor control assemblies and standard data and telephone systems.
• Maintain a clean and orderly company vehicle. Report any problems with vehicles to the office immediately.
• Gang Boxes: Keep stock and tools locked up and stored properly. Report any broken, lost or stolen tools or materials to the office immediately.
• Maintain perpetual inventory of electrical supplies and tools in company vehicle.
• Observe and follow safety policies at all times.
• Obtain P.O. number before beginning any work.
• Ensure all workorders or supply slips are attached to timeslips. All timeslips must have a detailed description of work completed and all supply slip numbers must be written on timeslips.
• Foster and maintain professional relationships with business clients and fellow workers to meet or exceed our expected customer service commitment.
• Continue education in electrical field.
Education and Experience
Must possess a journeyman’s license. Must have proven experience with commercial motors, and motor controls to service our industrial and manufacturing industry customers.
Must be able to lift, move and carry 50 lbs.