Why Cranney Companies:
Cranney Companies, Inc., a 31 year old growing North Shore contracting company. Our company reputation has been built on quality, dedicated customer service, reliability and trust. If you are a team player, a self-starter, have a professional attitude, great attention to detail, and the requirements we would be interested in reviewing your resume.
We are a great company to work for, offering excellent salaries and benefits. We are committed to your advancement, success, continuing education and growth.
We’re looking for exceptional technicians who can deliver the most efficient, highest quality customer experiences in residential electrical repair and installation.
As a electrical technician, you will work as part of a dynamic and passionate team to demonstrate technical compentency and ensure desired sales metrics. You will diagnose and repair electrical issues and lead customers to informed and confident buying decisions.
- Up To $100,000! (Including bonuses and spiffs)
- 401(k) with match
- Short Term Disability – Company paid
- Life Insurance – Company paid
- Paid Vacation
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Training & Professional Development
- Complete all general electrical in-home, service calls.
- Know how to establish customer rapport to sell the right products and services.
- Educate and assist customers in choosing the best finance options and maintenance plans.
- Understand your sales criteria and hold yourself accountable for exceeding revenue goals.
- Show yourself as professional and knowledgeable to win new referrals and repeat business.
- Work alongside customer service and dispatch to ensure overall success of the business.
- Maintain a clean, organized job site and well inventoried truck.
- Participate actively in all training exercises, morning meetings, trade shows and retreats.
- Train and mentor apprentices to ensure quick, accurate repairs and installations.
- Be accurate and timely with invoices, time cards, curbside feedback and option sheets.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience with a proven track record in electrical techniques including electrical hardware, junction boxes and circuit breaker units, trace lines and reading wiring diagrams.
- Licensed with knowledge of local electrical codes and ability to make on-the-job applications.
- Clean, safe driving record.
- Highly organized with exceptional follow-through abilities.
- Strong verbal and written communications.
- High integrity with advanced social skills and ability to make solid connections.
- Strong desires to be a better technician tomorrow than you are today.
- Engaging personality that blends well with a fast-paced, goal-driven environment.
- Competitive individual contributor who also loves to win as a team.
- Highly motivated, self-starter who’s flexible and has a great attitude on life.
If you have what it takes to join the Cranney team Click Apply above to start the process.