We’re looking for exceptional sales talent to help us achieve profitable revenue.
As an inside sales coordinator, you will work as part of a dynamic and passionate team to ensure desired sales metrics. You will make outbound calls on service invoices and leads not sold in the field and do whatever is necessary to achieve department sales and capacity goals.
The position will be based in our office.
- Establish customer rapport to sell the right products and services.
- Develop key client relationships, negotiating and closing deals.
- Convert lost opportunities to sales from technicians’ invoices and sales resprentatives’ proposals.
- Get potential customers excited about Cranney Home Services and encourage them to spread the word.
- Become an expert of your market area, know the customer needs.
- Help set aggressive sales plans, propose expansions.
- Proven track record in sales.
- Financial acumen including the ability to determine if a job is profitable and what operational activities affect positive or negative results.
- IT competent, previous experience with Microsoft Office and the latest sales applications.
- Highly organized with exceptional follow-through abilities.
- Strong verbal and written communications.
- Good presentation and public speaking skills.
- Passionate about Cranney Home Services and loves the brand.
- Familiar with local codes and can speak to company product lines.
- Outgoing personality that blends well with a fast-paced, goal-driven environment.
- Highly motivated, flexible and great attitude on life.