Why Cranney Companies:
Cranney Companies, Inc., a 35 year old growing Danvers contracting company. Our company reputation has been built on quality, dedicated customer service, reliability and trust. If you are a team player, a self-starter, have a professional attitude, great attention to detail, and the requirements we would be interested in reviewing your resume.
We are a great company to work for, offering excellent salaries and benefits. We are committed to your advancement, success, continuing education and growth.
We’re looking for exceptional technicians to deliver the most efficient, highest quality customer experiences in plumbing repair and installation.
As a plumbing technician, you will work as part of a dynamic and passionate team to demonstrate technical compentency and ensure desired sales metrics. You will diagnose and repair plumbing issues and lead customers to informed and confident buying decisions.
The position will be based in our office, with opportunities to travel to the market you are working in.
What Cranney Companies Offers You:
- Paid Vacation Time Off
- 10 Paid Holidays Off
- 401K with Match
- Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Flexible spending Accounts
- Excellent Working Environment
- Great Team of co-workers
- Complete plumbing, drain cleaning and other related in-home, service calls.
- Know how to establish customer rapport to sell the right products and services.
- Educate and assist customers in choosing the best finance options and maintenance plans.
- Understand your sales criteria and hold yourself accountable for exceeding revenue goals.
- Show yourself as professional and knowledgeable to win new referrals and repeat business.
- Work alongside customer service and dispatch to ensure overall success of the business.
- Maintain a clean, organized job site and well inventoried truck.
- Participate actively in all training exercises, morning meetings and retreats.
- Train and mentor apprentices to ensure quick, accurate repairs and installations.
- Be accurate and timely with invoices, time cards, curbside feedback and option sheets.
- Licensed with knowledge of local plumbing codes and ability to make on-the-job applications.
- Proven track record in soldering, pipe threading, fixture installation, gas leak testing and repair.
- Clean, safe driving record.
- Highly organized with exceptional follow-through abilities.
- Strong verbal and written communications.
- High integrity with advanced social skills and ability to make solid connections.
- Strong desires to be a better technician tomorrow than you are today.
- Outgoing personality that blends well with a fast-paced, goal-driven environment.
- Competitive individual contributor who also loves to win as a team.
- Highly motivated, self-starter who’s flexible and has a great attitude on life.