We’re looking for exceptional HVAC apprentices who can deliver world-class customer service.
As an HVAC apprentice you will work as part of a dynamic and passionate team to demonstrate technical compentency and exceed customer expectations by accomplishing the highest quality installations and service, every time.
By working closely with the lead technician and manager, you will complete jobs on time and under budget, helping achieve the company’s financial goals.
The position will be based in our office, with opportunities to travel to the market you are working in.
- Assist lead technician in all HVAC system installations and service; be efficient and accurate.
- Know how to establish customer rapport to ensure highest levels of satisfaction.
- Show yourself as professional and knowledgeable to win new referrals and repeat business.
- Assist in properly staging jobs; adhering to quality checklist.
- Support lead technician in maintaining a clean, organized job site and well inventoried truck.
- Participate actively in all formal exercises and on-the-job training.
- Assist in completing accurate and timely paperwork.
- Knowledge of applicable HVAC installation, service and venting codes.
- Clean, safe driving record.
- Highly organized with exceptional follow-through abilities.
- Strong verbal and written communications.
- Passionate about Cranney Home Services and loves the brand.
- High integrity with advanced social skills and ability to make solid connections.
- Strong desires to be a better technician tomorrow than you are today.
- Outgoing personality that blends well with a fast-paced, goal-driven environment.
- Competitive individual contributor who also loves to win as a team.
- Highly motivated, self-starter who’s flexible and has a great attitude on life.