Why Cranney Companies:
Cranney Companies, Inc., a 31 year old growing North Shore contracting company. Our company reputation has been built on quality, dedicated customer service, reliability and trust. If you are a team player, a self-starter, have a professional attitude, great attention to detail, and the requirements we would be interested in reviewing your resume.
We are a great company to work for, offering excellent salaries and benefits. We are committed to your advancement, success, continuing education and growth.
Provide quality support, and installation of heating, ventilation and air-conditioning systems within client locations. May also participate in the evaluation and design of client jobs. Individual should be pursuing their journeyman pipefitter license.Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Works with the master plumber to perform layout, construction, assembly, repairs and replacement of all plumbing installations.
- Perform all work consistent with current codes and industry standards.
- Perform work in a quality and timely fashion.
- Keeping your company vehicle orderly and clean. Report any problems with vehicles to the office immediately. If you are involved in any automobile accident, report it to the office immediately.
- Maintain perpetual inventory of supplies and tools in company vehicle.
- Observe and follow safety policies at all times.
- Report any job-related injury to the mechanic on your jobsite. If working without a mechanic, report the injury to the Office Manager as soon as reasonably possible.
- All supply and delivery slips must be given immediately to the mechanic in charge of the job.
- Foster and maintain professional relationships with business clients and fellow workers to meet or exceed our expected customer service commitment.
- Accept and request increasing levels of responsibility.
- Familiarize yourself with common materials used frequently by our Company.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to work well on cross-functional jobs.
- Ability to work independently.
- Understanding and adherence to established policies and procedures.
- Medical – Individual Health – 100% Company paid
- 401(k) with match
- Short Term Disability – Company paid
- Life Insurance – Company paid
- Paid Vacation
- 9 Paid Holidays
- Training & Professional Development
If you have what it takes to join the Cranney team Click Apply above to start the process.