Cranney Companies is a growing 33-year-old family-owned company that would like to bring on a Marketing Intern for the upcoming semester. We are looking for a driven and ambitious individual who wants to create a career in social media, digital and content marketing. We provide extensive training, guidance and support, as well as the opportunity to experience a historic industry from the inside and gain valuable work experience.
Responsibilities may include:
- Content creation for the company social media pages, email newsletters and supplemental writing for company blog.
- Help in organizing and maintaining cross-platform content strategies
- Develop new social media and email campaigns from the ground up, considering our clients' needs, geography and demographic qualities
- Monitor social channels for industry news, ideas and memes, then capitalize on those trends through our social media and email accounts
- Perform market research on our customers and provide actionable tips and advice for expanding our reach to those individuals
- Assist with capturing and analyzing of social media, email, blog and web metrics
- Assist in the planning and execution of varying monthly programs (Cranney Cares, Cranney TV, etc.)
- Enrollment in a higher education level program required
- Familiarity with social media strategies and platforms
- Ability to multi-task and take initiative
- Flexible work schedule
- Hardworking and dedicated outlook
- Ability to take direction and absorb information quickly
- Experience and a passion for writing a huge plus, even if not professionally
- Detail oriented
How to apply:
Please email your resume, cover letter and at least 3 professional references to Andrew Nicastro – Marketing Manager for Cranney Companies – to be considered for this Marketing Internship. He can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or feel free to call Andrew at 978-907-0017 for more information.